Options for Women provides women in unintended or unplanned pregnancies with necessary support services to enable them to carry their babies to term. We are an interdenominational, faith based, not-for-profit organization.
Clients we serve are often in the midst of making relationship, pregnancy, sexual, career, health, and a variety of other major life choices. We are given the honor and privilege of assisting them in this process. We want the best outcomes for the women and men we are called to serve.
Our services are provided free of charge and include:
- pregnancy testing
- limited first trimester ultrasounds
- parenting education
- adoption referrals
- abortion risks information
- referrals for medical care
- referrals for temporary housing and shelter
- post-abortion counseling
- miscarriage grief support & recovery
- baby accessories provided through an “Earn While You Learn” program
- ongoing friendship and encouragement.
Board of Directors
Paulette Bruch, President
Martin Hanley, Vice President
Mary Oberman, Secretary
Marie Korte, Treasurer
Pr. Cole Branstetter
Fr. Lou Dorn
Rev. Ron Kunzweiler
Dr. Casey Jennings, D.O.