Options for Women provides women in crisis pregnancies with necessary support services to enable them to carry their babies to term. We are an interdenominational, faith based, not-for-profit organization.
Our services are provided free of charge and include:
- pregnancy testing
- limited first trimester ultrasounds
- parenting education
- adoption referrals
- abortion risks information
- referrals for medical care
- referrals for temporary housing and shelter
- post-abortion counseling
- miscarriage grief support & recovery
- baby accessories provided through an “Earn While You Learn” program
- ongoing friendship and encouragement.
Board of Directors
Pastor Jeffrey Dock, President
Paulette Bruch, Vice President
Mary Oberman, Secretary
Marie Korte, Treasurer
Mary Nell Brueggen
Rev. Ron Kunzweiler
Dr. Casey Jennings, D.O.